Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Who Cares About Your Friend?

You know what I hate, people always doing what their friend does.
Your friend doesn't like me? What does that have to do with me & you.
Do you live with said friend? Is said friend paying your bills?
Is said friend doing anything other than being an asshole?

Now I understand backing up a friend. I have done it many times. Only when I feel like my friend is in the right. If I feel my friend is being completely wrong & on top of that, ignorant, I will be the first one to intervene and tell them to shut up! I don't believe in judging people by what they do at one time. I don't believe in judging people at all but let's not act like it doesn't happen. People judge your appearance, speech and demeanor on a daily basis. That's the reason people dress up to work instead of going in jeans and sneakers. But I digress. My thing is if you are going to make any kind of judgment, you should be fully informed. I mean, how can you judge something [or someone] you know NOTHING about! Honestly, what can you really say? And on top of that, you're judging based on something you heard from someone who is clearly not an impartial party. Ignorance really must be bliss because some of these dumb people don't want to get off cloud 9.

And then you [a self proclaimed friend] decide to back up this foolishness. Even though you know what kind of person I am and how this would make me feel. Overlooking all the times I've stood my ground for you. When people told me you were a no good whorebag [that's a quote] I still stuck by you. And this is how you repay me? And people wonder why no one trusts anymore. . .SMH.

People spend too much time worrying about me. If you guys spent half that time worrying about you, you might actually be doing something with your life.

No comments: