Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Thick" Girls vs. Slim Chicks

Disclaimer: Fat/Large girls please, don't be upset. This is no disrespect. This is my opinion. You don't have to agree. Feel free to disagree, I'm all for it. And laugh, it's meant to be taken funny. Monique said skinny bitches are evil. I laughed, read the book and kept it moving. Still love her. Why? Cause only you can decide who and what you are. Keep that in mind.

So being a slim chick, this topic is close to my heart. LOL [I'm sorry, everyone says shxt like that so I thought I'd just take it there]

But honestly, there is an epidemic of people [of the larger persuasion] hating on slim chicks. Why is that? I don't understand what my body has to do with yours? I feel like a lot [not ALL] of "larger" chicks are insecure with their weight. That's the only explanation. And it pisses me off. The lies you tell yourself to get by are so sad. Let's run it down:

1. "Thick" girls have curves. - Might be true. The problem with this is the key word is thick. A lot of y'all are just over-motherfuxking-weight! You were not born to look like this! You just overstuffed your face and now you're a big girl. Big not thick. Therefore, your ass could be just as flat as an anorexic. I have seen many a fat girl wish for an ass, so you can't tell me shxt.

2. Slim girls [cause not every girl is skinny, they're just not big] can't cook. - I come from a Caribbean family. They teach you how to cook before you get to preschool. I was the only girl in kindergarten wondering why they gave us fake food in the kitchen area. I can cook up a variety of things thanks to my childhood. Eat that fat chicks!

3. Slim girls don't eat - Incorrect. It's been proven that slim people in general tend to overeat. People who are naturally slim tend to have a faster metabolism than the average person. They are usually active and need more energy, so their body is constantly sending hunger signals. That's why they tell you to exercise and be more active when you're younger, to speed up your metabolism, and stop childhood obesity.

4. Slim girls don't have curves. - wrong! I have seen many a slim girl built Ford tough. Please don't get it twisted. You can have a shape no matter what size you wear.

5. Slim girls tend to be hoes. - Now this one, I had to poll some dudes. I mean I just thought any girl in general could be a hoe, but my size 12 friend told me this one and I had to know. Most dudes said that they were with a lot of freaky slim chicks, but big girls overall tend to be freakier. Many believe it's because the girl felt they needed to put in more work to keep them. A lot of them talked about self-esteem issues. I don't really know about that, so I guess I'll go by them.

The list goes on, but this was a lot of typing already. Maybe I'll make this a continued series. This is going to be my topic for my independent psych study. Can't wait to get started next semester. Whoo! I see the fat mob heading for my house already. . .LMAO. Check out this youtube video I found dedicated to the big girls.

No comments: